This is a very easy recipe that my husband really likes (and he is a little picky)! I usually have most of the ingredients on hand. I hope you all enjoy it!
Taco Soup
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
3 cans of pinto beans (you can also sub 1 can of Black Beans)
1 can of whole kernal corn
1 can of green beans
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of Rotel
1 can of diced green chilis
1 package Ranch Seasoning Mix
1 package Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Beer (this is optional and I do not use it normally) or 2 cups of water
Preparation:
1. Brown gound beef in skillet and then drain the excess fat.
2. Mix together ground beef, beans, corn, green beans, tomatoes, Rotel, diced green chilis, and both packages of seasoning mix.
3. Then add the beer or water and allow to simmer on low for at least an hour, stirring regularly.
You can serve this soup over a baked potato or with chips and salsa. Garnish with cheese and sour cream. I was a little skeptical when I first saw this recipe, but we have really enjoyed it! (Especially on game day!)
No comments:
Post a Comment