This is a very easy recipe that I found in a Southern Living magazine years ago and my whole family loves it!
Just serve over rice or egg noodles and your favorite veggies. Great weekday meal!
1 can of cranberry sauce
1 envelope of dry onion soup mix
1 cup of french dressing or Catalina
1 lb of chicken breasts or 1 pork tenderloin (which ever you prefer)
Mix first 3 ingredients together put to the side. Place chicken or pork in your crockpot.
Pour mixture on top. Cook 6-8 hours on low or if in a crunch for time you can do high for 4 hours.
Enjoy!
Jennifer
This smelled wonderful all day. We couldn't wait to eat it. However, I forgot to check on it at 6 hours and didn't get to it until 7 hours. It burned. The chicken wasn't burned but all the sauce was black. We were bummed. I definitely want to try it again but not leave it in so long:)
ReplyDeleteI made this yesterday and it was yummy! Definitely a good one for the weekdays.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry, Susannah! :(
ReplyDeleteI usually only do 6 hours on low or 4 hours on high. But, the directions did say 6-8 hours on low was okay. Hope it works well for you next time around!
Great! I think it would be awesome with Paula Deen's corn pudding. Great sandwich as leftovers the next day with a hawaiian roll. YUM
ReplyDelete